29/09/2012

Banana Cheesecake Brownies


I just realize that I haven’t wrote a blog in more than a month, well I was busy working and planning the trip, can’t wait first stop Hong Kong! Now I have been not as active in all the sense but yesterday I bake this amazing brownies which recipe I absolutely need to share.


Shopping list
200 g of hazelnut chocolate (with hazelnut possibly)
200 g of dark chocolate
150 g of all purpose flour
80 g of butter
20 g of brown sugar
100 g of low fat cream cheese
5 g of baking powder
2 eggs
1 banana  



Let’s get on with this
  1. Melt the chocolate and the butter
  2. In a separate bowl mix all the dry ingredients
  3. Then add the chocolate mix and the eggs mix it well and then place the mixture in a buttered baking tray
  4. Bake for 10 minutes at 180° the take it out and add the cream cheese and the banana and cook for another 10 minutes


Oh they are good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment