06/07/2012

Easy Ice-cream





Autumn is back! But I woke up this morning with a massive smile on my face, for some reason unknown I can stop smiling. Whether is the image of my two flat mates playing in a Synth- Spanish Guitar duo, which explains how fairly high I was last night! Maybe was the last tune I danced to, Temptation by New Order, or the fact that we listen to Stone Roses playing on a hay ball drinking wine, and then cycle around the stage while listening to their tunes! Was such a pleasant night! Oh I also got invited for a date while queuing to get into the Workman’s Club, and someone even wrote and sang a song for me! I see that I haven’t lost the ability to attract unwanted weirdoes, but after all they made my night even more fun!This afternoon Annie joined me for lunch, a good omelet and a bit of biching about last night… set me up for the day, now I am going to meet Magda for a coffee and a talk about a fixie at Rothar Cafè! I really need a new ride!

This is today dessert a very very simple low fat chocolate ice-cream, and the best thing is that you won't need an ice-cream machine!



Shopping Lists
350 ml of low fat condensate milk
150 g of low fat Greek yogurt
100 ml of low fat milk
100 g of 70% dark chocolate

Let’s get on with this

  1. Melt the chocolate
  2. Mix all the ingredients together
  3. Poor it into a container, I used an empty yogurt pot, and let it chill in the freezer for about 5 hour


Enjoy!! We Certainly did



 Obvioulsy the tune of the day is: 







No comments:

Post a Comment