18/04/2012

Asparagus Lazy Pasta

Finally the most stressful time of my life is over! Irony of course! Was not stressful a part from the fact that both Magda and I have just realized that we gave 50 euro to someone to proofread the piece of shit we produced and was still full of mistakes! So indeed yesterday I did freak out! But my anti-stress therapist came along and all was good again! But then today Magda went to print my thesis and told me that I have to pay 100 euro! Happy days,  this stupid dissertation costs me about 200 euro. Money that could have been spent in million of better ways, not counting the time I spent trying to finishing it! Thank god is my last one. Once I even had the idea of doing a Master…ahahah!! I was thinking, maybe I should  start using extracts from my dissertation to start my blog, I bet my viewing would jump  up so...
The role of travel agents has changed dramatically in the last two decades. According to Buhalis (2003).....only messing is my lazy tasty pasta!
Shopping Lists
350 gr. of penne pasta
200 gr. of asparagus
200 gr. of ricotta
100 gr. of goat cheese
1 cloves of garlic
1 medium yellow onion
5 tablespoons of pesto
1 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 stock cube (or 2 teaspoon of Kuharek)

Let’s get on with this
  1. Bring the water to boil and then add salt and the pasta
  2. In a frying pan cook the a asparagus with the garlic and onion until soft (use a teaspoon of Kuharek or salt or 1/2 stock cube )
  3. When the past is ready drain in and throw in the pan with the asparagus, then add the pesto, the ricotta cheese, mix it all together and then top it up with goat cheese!

 Voila Tasty Easy Penne Pasta Ready




No comments:

Post a Comment