01/06/2012

Cruncy Camembert





Today I can find the charger of my camera, so I did really want to take a picture of the last remaining of the chocolate and mago tart, now is all gone! I also made a sort of pistaccio ice-cream but I can’t take a picture either! I am getting ready to go pick up my new ride…could not wait to have a proper bike again! Being a dickhead is cool! Today is Friday and is only 10 o’clock and I can see update on how happy people are that finally is the week-end, would like to precise that the majority of this people don’t have a job so what’s the difference for them anyway! I am just happy that for once I am off at 11.30 so that I can go for a couple of drinks with friends and see where the night takes us! 
Enjoy this dish and this choone!


Shopping Lists
Pastry
200 g of all purpose flour
125 g of butter
60 ml cold water (approximately)
Pinch of salt
Egg 

The Inside
One pice of camembert approx 250 g




Let’s get on with this

1. Put the flour and the salt in a large bowl and then add the cubes of butter
2. Use your fingertips to rub the butter into the flour
3. Then add enough of the cold water to bind the dough together
4. Wrap the dough in cling foil and let it chill into the fridge for 10-15 minutes before using ( alternatively you can use already made short crust or puffed pastry as you prefer) 
5. Wrap the camembert into the pastry, glaze it with the egg, add rock salt and pepper 
6. Place in the pre-heated oven 180° for 15 – 20 minutes until the pastry is golden 

So so so so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment