Since my blog is called, Cheese Chocolate and Love, I would start with a simple recipe that of course include one of my two biggest love, I do not have to repeat myself, right?
This first recipe, is what you would like to be of any recipes, easy, quick and absolutely delicious! And lets not forget the coup de theatre!
For 12 Cookies
150 gr. of grated parmesan
150 gr. of all purpose flour
150 gr. of butter
1 egg yolk
To top them up with
Fresh herbs like rosemary
However if you are some sort of cheese fanatic I suggest a small slice of brie and the chutney of your choice! personally will recommend red onion.
Lets get on with it
- First of all melt the butter in the microwave, if you are using a light spread you are already ready to go!
- Place it in a bowl and add the parmesan and then flour and the egg yolk.
- Work the dough fast with your hands until you obtain a nice ball, then wrap all it up with some foil and place it in the fridge for an hour.
- Take out your rolling pin or a clean glass bottle, my grandma used to use the floor brush wooden handle, so it’s your call here, what ever you think it will help you to roll the dough. A little trick here, roll the dough in between two layers of foil.
- Shape the dough as you prefer, you can use cookie forms or the bottom of a tea cup.
- Place the cookies on a baking tray and right in owen (pre-heated)
- Cook them at 180° for 10 minutes
- Put the topping of your choice
Here they are ready, smoky and tasty…go on try one, you deserve it after all!