01/03/2012

Cheeky Peaky Lasagna

Today in an attempt to kill the reminiscences of last night, after facing public embarrassment and the consequences of my silliness, that probably is going to hunt me for the rest of my college days, thank god I am in fourth year! You know when you have alcoholic fluid in your body you always think the most stupid thing is the best idea you ever had! Last night mine was repeatedly asking everyone about a class mate of mine, that I do not even fancy…so I looked I was chasing the poor guy! Anyway as any hangover day I eat a lot…more than usual so I decided to try to make something different, from the usual and it turn out to be this sort of chickpeas layered lasagna of which I am quite proud!



Shopping list
1 medium aubergine
1 medium courgette
2 peppers
1 medium hot chili pepper
1 onion
1 clove of garlic
Tomatoes sauce (as much as you prefer)
Cheese (as much as you want)
Rosemary
300 gr. of chickpea flower
Salt & Pepper t.t

Let’s get on with this
  1. In a pan gently fry onion and chili, peppers, aubergine, courgette, then add the tomatoes sauce, garlic until the vegetables are cooked then add fresh or dried rosemary
  2. Mix the chickpea flour with water Wisk away until until you get the right consistency, similar to the one for pan-cake, (I added salt and rosemery to the batter it makes it tastier)Place some oil in the pan and pour over the batter and let the pancake cook
  3. Once you have your pancake ready and vegetables ready, just build the “lasagna” one layer of chickpeas pancake one layer of vegetable sauce and do not forget the cheese lots of cheese. I am sure that if you feel like a bit fatter and testier version you can use béchamel sauce in between the layers!
  4. Top it up with a bit of tomatoes sauce or more cheese and bang it in the oven for a short while or in the microwave



oplà your cheeky peaky lasagna are ready 

No comments:

Post a Comment